Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bedroom Makeover!


Ever since we moved into our home, I have been trying to decorate and finish each room in the house. I never realized how difficult that would be, especially when on a tight budget!

I have been obsessed with the Crate & Barrel Colette Bed ever since I laid my eyes on it. But having purchased it in king size made everything else seem so out of proportion! Thankfully adding the pair of art-work fixed that problem.

The bedroom is still work-in-progress (and crisply ironed sheets would be awesome, but, hey, we actually sleep in our bed) but so far it's looking good. I still need to get nice table lamps, a throw, mirrorred tray and create a reading nook, but it'll come together in pieces, I'm sure.

XOXO! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment