Sunday, March 23, 2014

Chanel Make-up Haul 2014!

Chanel Make-up Haul 2014!
I was at Macy's yesterday and was surprised that their beauty department was abuzz with a live DJ, hairstylists and make-overs galore! I decided to get one myself, to learn a few make-up tricks! At the Chanel counter, I told them I wanted a Spring-Summer look with some orangey/ coral colors and picked out few lip and eye shades to try on.

End of the day, I was quite happy with my 'make-over' and more so about the fact that they gave me my purchased items in an actual Chanel carry-bag and not one by Macy's! Also, they were handing out nice goody-bags with samples of their foundation, face cream and other stuff!

Above are pictures of the products used and my finished look!

All products used are Chanel, listed below:
Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup SPF 15
Powder: Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Color in #40
Eye Shadow: Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in #90 Convoitise (a light gold color)
Eye Pencil: Chanel Le Crayon Yeux in Coffee Brown
Lip Base: Rouge Coco Baume
Lipstick: Rouge Allure Velvet #46 La Malicieuse
Cream Blush: Le Blush Creme De Chanel #65 Affinite

Just so you know, I did not purchase the foundation (as I do not use it regularly and thought it would be a waste of money), nor did I buy the eye pencil as I already have a nice chocolate brown color from Clinique. With regards to the eye shadow, though it was a lovely gold color, it didn't do much for my skin tone.

If you have questions regarding any of Chanel's make-up products used above, feel free to message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment